The School Website Features
Product School Website includes: web design template, ad-free web hosting, free domain name registration, and free support!
School Website contains all the features a modern educational website should have and everything your school, teachers and pupils will need! Note that anyone who can surf the web can build an awesome school website with the help of eSitesBuilder.com. You just have to fill in some forms and click several buttons. No special skills needed!
All you need to do is to select a website design and pay for using School Website for the necessary period of time, and -you're online!
Click one of the titles below to get more information about specified School Website Feature.
Your website can be read be in several languages. You may add as many languages as you need. All website navigation and website messages will be displayed in language of the website's visitor. This means that website builder system automatically detects visitor’s language and displays web page in this language (if the language is supported of course). You may add new languages and edit or delete existing ones.
Besides multi-language feature allows you to create several language versions of your website with different content and number of pages. For example, English version of your site has 10 pages on England, while the German one has 8 pages on Germany.
- Optimized internal links to inner elements and pages of the site: allows any search engine index your website information quicker and faster;
- Optimized meta-tags: website pages contain keywords corresponding to your website content allowing your site to be easily found in the Internet search engines;
- Website’s description meta-tags: search results will display your website's description as a well-composed and understandable sentence instead of the separate and incoherent words.
Your School Website is search engine ready and prepared for any kind of Search Engine Optimization: you may edit title, description, search words, and other meta-information for each page of your website!
These features along with the well-planned Internet advertising campaign will help your site to be always on top of the rating systems and major search engines.
- Main Menu: may contain a pop-up secondary menu or menu with auxiliary links;
- Footer Menu: contains auxiliary menu items; may duplicate items of the main website menu;
- Link Menu: auxiliary menu usually located at the top of the website page.
All menus are generated automatically, you don’t need to program them or create any additional scripts. Please note that availability of each menu type depends on the current website design.
- Articles. Create your own articles or copy text from other websites preserving copyright. Articles can be created in few different categories, may be scientific publications, description of your school's activity, etc. RSS feed is supported - you create an article and it is posted to RSS automatically!
- FAQ. Frequently asked questions page.
- Documents. On this page you can save images, multimedia files, archives, and any other files you'd like to make available for visitors of your school website.
- Image Gallery. Share your photos with visitors of your site. You can place any number of images on any possible subject from photos of latest school event to photos of school teachers. The amount of galleries and photos is unlimited!
- Guestbook. Visitors of your school website can use this page to express their opinions about your website, post comments and suggestions.
- News. Very useful page allowing your visitors to stay informed about the latest events concerning your school, website, etc. RSS feeds is supported, so you post news and it will be added to RSS automatically!
- Vacancies (Jobs) Page allows posting information about vacancies at your school. A visitor of your site may happen to be the very person you needs.
- Testimonials. Post to this page testimonials you may get from your pupils, teachers, parents, and others.
- Forum is a great way to interact with visitors of your site and give them opportunity to communicate with each other. Moreover, forum page is a good tool to keep your website content always fresh.
- Link Directory. Build your categorized link directory with useful links to other resources, schools, etc. This page may be used to describe your school, its training services or to store any other categorized information with links to online educational resources.
- Sitemap is a page helping your visitors to navigate website and find the page they need quickly. This page is also very important for major search engines, because it helps them to index your website faster. It is generated automatically by our website builder system.
- Startup Page is the main page of your website and its face. This page is loaded each time your website is visited.
- General Page. You can create as many general pages as you want. This page type may contain any text and pictures and may have any internal layout you wish to create for it.
You can make password protected pages. Only registered visitors of your school website will have access to these pages, e.g. teachers, trainers, pupils, students, etc.
Never before web page creation and website management were so easy and simple. You fill your website pages with content and website builder system posts it to your website automatically. That doesn't require any special HTML or web design knowledge from your side.
You may use our Form Generator to create and manage any additional forms for your website. Otherwise you can insert any of the following built-in automatical forms:
- Feedback Form: lets the visitors of your site send you an e-mails directly from the website page;
- Polls: a nice way to ask your visitors questions and give them opportunity to express their opinions;
- News Subscription: using this form any visitor may type his e-mail address to subscribe for the news from your website;
- Website Search: powerful and quick built-in search system giving your visitors apossibility to find information on your site in fast and convenient way;
- Tell a Friend: good marketing tool allowing your visitors to send an email to their friends or colleagues containing a link to your site page;
- Add to Favorites: works only in MS Internet Explorer; visitors can use this form to add a link to your site to their favorites;
- Send E-mail: visitor can send a message to the email address specified in website settings;
- Printer-Friendly Version: all pages of your website have a printer-friendly version which is generated automatically and can be printed out at any time;
- Sign the Guestbook: using this form your visitors can leave a message in your website's guestbook;
- Ask a Question: visitors can ask you questions on the FAQ page;
- Reply in Forum: any visitor can take part in discussions or ask questions on your website's forum.
All forms have input data validation, thus protecting you from mistakes and illegal entries from violators.
A powerful tool allowing you to "liven up" each page of your website placing any of the following items in its column or row:
- General: you can put in it any text or image; you can also specify a website page this element links to;
- Poll: you can control this option and specify on which page this form should be displayed;
- News Subscription: add this form to the pages you think are better to have a notification of subscription possibility;
- Link to Feedback Form: place a link to this form on pages, browsing which will make visitors wish to share their opinions with you;
- Image Gallery: page where you can store photos and images;
- Tip of the Day: this item can help visitor gain more understanding of the website's content, navigation or something else (e.g. you may use this feature to display a random image, publish funny story or joke);
- Article Quotation: if you have one or more good articles on your site you can attract your visitor's attention to them publishing article's title with little quote from it on some of the pages;
- Latest Forum Message: even if everything on the website remains unchanged any page containing this column element will appear updated since a new reply will appear on the forum at least once a day;
- Question from the FAQ Page: it’s a great idea to provide current page with one of the related frequently asked questions;
- News: visitor of your website will stay informed of the latest events of your site or things you prefer to inform them about;
- Banner: this may be a banner from the banner-network your website is part of (e.g. Google AdSense) or a banner-link to one of the pages of your website;
- Document: here you’ll create files available for download for your pupils, teachers or parents. This document may be an archive, a PDF-document, etc.;
- Guestbook Entry: it will be nice if visitor of your website while reading page content could read a flattering comment about you or your website services;
- Vacancy: who knows maybe a person who came to your school website by accident is the very person you need?
Using this tool you can make each page of your site unique and attract maximum visitors to particular sections or pages of your site.
- Tip of the Day: you can help your visitors by pointing them to the specified page of your site or showing them useful information about you or your website;
- Banners: your website may participate in a banner-network or you can place your own banners on your site. You will be able to know the number of impressions and clicks on each banner. It may contain a text-link, an image or rich-media file (e.g. flash file);
- Icon Menu: this is an auxiliary menu automatically generated by website builder system with following links:
- EMail: opens visitor's email client allowing visitor to send an e-mail;
- Tell a Friend: opens a dialog window that allows your site visitor to send an e-mail to a friend containing a link to the current website page;
- Add to Favorites: allows your website visitor to add current page to Favorites (works only in MS Internet Explorer);
- Printer Friendly Version: any page can be displayed in a printer-friendly way and be printed out;
- Home: link to the main page of your School Website.
- Your School Website will always "know" when and where a link to the next page should be created and how many items should be on current page
- Automatically generated Navigation Panel* will inform your visitors on the order of the pages they have visited and allow them to switch to any of them
For all types of items supported by our website builder system you may specify how many of them should be displayed on page or in column.
*Note: The presence of this panel depends on your current website design.
Create a website for your school and get free domain name registration with one of the following domain zones .com .net .org .eu .biz .info .us .ws .co.uk .me.uk .org.uk or .name
- Personalized domain name
- Personalized email addresses
- Helpful customer support
- Reliable 24x7 server monitoring
You can contact us by means of:
- eSitesBuilder community forum;
- ICQ, Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger.
Visit the Contact page
for more information
Hundreds of other people have created professionally looking websites for thier educational institutions with the help of our website building software, so can you! Join people who are using eSitesBuilder's solution, it is easy! No more waiting on someone else to make your school website updates!
| Browse Other Turnkey Websites
| Website Template: 00093
|Order Custom Website
Design or Development
Need a custom website design or need to build a website with special features? Hire one of our professionals to create a website to meet your needs and your budget. Work directly with a web designer and with a web developer.
for Web Developers
Our Website Builder allows you to increase your working perfomance, save your time and focus on "raw" functionality, you can also create your own website modules and re-use them for different clients.